The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop’s patented safety system can provide. The SawStop table saw’s unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury. In addition to the groundbreaking safety features, SawStop manufactures one of the most precise saws on the market. The fit, finish and tolerance levels are second to none. Measure once, cut once! The Professional T-Glide Fence System gives added strength and increased precision to the Contractor Saw. Smooth gliding and minimum deflection are just some of the attributes of the T-Glide Fence System. This fence system is resilient enough to handle day to day use in any shop. Includes: 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, 36″ Professional T-Glide Fence System, table extension, two adjustable legs, 10″ 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches and owner’s manual.
- CNS175-TGP36: Includes 36″ Professional T-Glide Fence System & Rails
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110-120V, 15A *User-configurable to 220-240V, 7-1/2A
- Footprint: 25-3/4″ w, 27″ d
- Overall dimensions: 69-1/8″ w, 45″ d, 34-3/4″ h
- Cast-iron table: 20″ w, 27″ d
- Extension wing: 12″ w, 27″ d
- Blade: 10″ diameter, 5/8″ arbor
Blade tilt: left
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/8″
- Dado diameter: 8″
- Dado max. width: 13/16″
- Dust-collection port: 4″ diameter
- Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert
Optional accessories for the SawStop table saw include cast-iron wings, 30″ outfeed table, replacement brake cartridge for 10″ blades, brake cartridge for 8″ dado sets, zero-clearance inserts for 10″ blades and 8″ dado sets, mobile base, and numerous dust-collection accessories, as well as a jobsite cart with 10″ wheels that makes the SawStop Contractor Table Saw truly portable.