The cordless model features a brushless motor that offers more power than a traditional brushed motor, longer service life, and significantly improved battery life. The Festool TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw can operate with one or two batteries installed, for a maximum of 36 volts of power, and is compatible with all flat-pack style Festool batteries has made since 2005 including NiMH and NiCD batteries. It’s compatible with 12-volt, 15-volt and 18-volt batteries and has an estimated maximum run time capable of cutting up to more than 300 feet of 3/4″ plywood between charges using the 5.2Ah batteries.
FESTOOL’S BEST TRACKSAW IS NOW CORDLESS.
- Based on the TS 55 REQ, the new TSC 55 Cordless Tracksaw offers the same high level of performance, power and precision as the corded version.
- Uncompromising power is only achieved in combination with powerful lithium-ion batteries and the Festool EC-TEC motor. The dual battery concept offers a host of combination options for even greater flexibility — maximum power or minimum weight.
- Work dust free with the new chip collection bag. No need for a dust extractor or vacuum.
- The new generation of FastFix blade changes now makes your blade changes easier and quicker than ever.
- A spring loaded guide wedge runs in front of the blade like a reverse riving knife to prevent seizing and makes it a breeze to position your saw in an existing cut or groove.
- Splinterguards can be affixed to both sides of the blade and a viewing window allows you to watch poetry in motion… or the scribe line.
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Dust collection bag
- Flag window; vision panel
- Operation tool
- SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer