With the revolutionary EC-TEC “brushless” motor, combined with the all new 5.2 Ah battery packs, delivers ample power to tackle a million screws with minimal wear. The compact D-Handle design no only gets you into tight spaces, but improves hand-positioning for better control when it counts, whether in high-torque applications, or situatinos where accuracy is critical. The incomparable FastFix system is supported by keyless, eccentric, depth-stop, right angle and Centrotec system chucks, eliminating the expense of five or more specialized tools, while saving substantial time and wasted material.
- Fifty torque settings: Two speed settings and twenty-one distinct torque settings cover the entire range of need – from low speed/high torque to high speed / low torque.
- Fuel Gauge: With the integrated fuel gauge, there’s no more guessing how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
- LED: Bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions.
- Backwards-compatible: System components such as FastFix, Centrotec and most batteries are fully compatible with the new drills, ensuring your investment maintains it’s value.
- Independent drill and drive mode: The torque selector switch features a position for drill mode, which overrides the slip clutch for non-slip power to the chuck.
- Reversible belt clip: The integrated belt clip can be switched from side to side, allowing you to keep your drill or spare battery close at hand.
- Motor: EC TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage: 18v / 5.2 Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- RPM (Setting 1 / Setting 2): 0 – 450 / 0 – 1500
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16″ (1.5mm) – 1/2″ (13mm)
- Max. drill diameter (steel): 5/8″ (16mm)
- Max. drill diameter (wood): 1-3/8″ (35mm)
- Torque setting range: 4.4 – 70.8in lbs (0.5 – 8 Nm)
- Max. torque in steel: 354.0 in lbs (40 Nm)
- Max torque in wood: 221.2 in lbs (25 Nm)
- Weight: 3 lbs 8.4 oz (1.6 kg)