Festool 575219 Planex Drywall Sander
Two lengths, one machine— extend or reduce in only a few simple hand movements
- Two-speed gears for efficient, rapid material removal on walls and ceilings
- Perfectly balanced for easy handling
- Robust, reliable drive components and efficient power transfer
- Adjustable suction power decreases the perceived weight of the machine
- Detachable brush segment allows sanding up to the edge
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- Removing wallpaper residues
Why the Festool Planex is right for remodelers and drywall customers:
- Reach high and difficult spaces with ease. Less time moving and constructing scaffolds and ladders. Achieve a more balanced and finished surface.
- Solid extension system, requiring no tools, adds simplicity and ease to let you work in skinny hallways or in vaulted ceilings in the next room.
- Variable speed and suction right at your hands. Allows you to adjust the machine to the application at hand. The Festool Planex works well with all surfaces, whether during rapid material removal or on fine finishes. Adjustable suction drops the perceived weight of the tool allowing for productive, all day use.
- Paired with a Festool CT Dust Extractor, the Festool Planex nearly eliminates airborne dust and material, allowing for the best finish but also little to no cleanup.