- Professional beam level with an accuracy of 0.5 mm/m and a graduation of 60 seconds
- Two vertical vials, one at each end of the level, display readings on the front of the level for comfortable and accurate readings
- Horizontal vial is magnified and illuminated for clear readings
- End caps are made of polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber to absorb shock
- Aluminum construction with polyester powder coating for durability and corrosion resistance
- Made in Israel
- The accuracy and quality of Kapro solid acrylic shockproof vials is warranted for the lifetime of that part.