Laguna REVO 18/36 Wood Lathe - 2HP / 220V
Try Laguna's 18|36 lathe and take your turning to the next level. Laguna has exceeded expectations with their REVO line of lathes. The first feature that will catch your eye is the ergonomically angled control panel made of anodized aluminum. The blue hue of the DRO along with the nice knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals that this is no ordinary lathe.
The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well-known longevity and strength. Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase to 3 phase output so even at lower settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
Changing from high to low setting is made easy on this lathe by using the quick release handle. The headstock and tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow. Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
- Power: 2HP, 220V, 60 Hz
- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Phase: 1 Ph input, 3 Phase output
- Poly-Groove Drive Belt w/ easy access
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 32"
- Swing Over Banjo: 13-1/2"
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- Swing Over Bed: 18"
- RPM High:135-3500
- RPM Low: 50-1300
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2" Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 41-1/2" w/ pads
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6207LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 14/36/48 w/ lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36"
- Headstock Through-Bore: 3/8"
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8"
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32-1/2" w/ pads
- Footprint: 60" W x 26" D x 47" H
- Weight (Net/Ship): 427/480 lbs.