Kreg K4MS Pocket Hole Jig Master System
The Kreg Jig Master System is the ultimate Pocket-Hole Jig on the market, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. Between its solid clamp, large clamping recess, Dust-Collection Attachment, Material Support Stop, removable 3-Hole Drill Guide, and seemingly endless adjustability, this jig truly has it all. If you are serious about owning the highest quality tools, look no further than the Kreg Jig Master System.
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- Drill Guide includes 3-hole fixed spacing
- For use with materials 1/2" to 11/2" (12-38mm) thick in 1/8" (3mm) incremental settings
- Dust-Collection Shroud collects wood chips as you work
- Material Support Stop for consistently repeating hole spacings
- Hardened-steel Kreg Drill Guides feature a lifetime warranty
The K4 Master System includes: Kreg Jig® K4, Kreg® Face Clamp, Portable Base, Drill Guide Spacer, Material Support Stop, dust-collection attachment, 3/8" (9mm) stepped drill bit, 6" (152mm) square driver, 3" (76mm) square driver, starter Kreg® Screw set, pocket-hole plug set, and owner’s manual.