Makita AN451 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
Makita AN451 Roofing Coil Nailer
The built-in ceramic air filter system prevents debris from entering the tool, extending tool life and reducing down time, and the 9 quick-dial depth adjustment settings give you precise control of nail depth. Adjust the shingle gauge easily with the single-lever adjustment feature and the easily removable nailer head makes cleaning a breeze. We even built in a double-head valve that allows the nailer to recycle and fire quicker than the competition and placed side bumpers on the head unit to prevent damage to the tool from sliding on the shingles.
Designed with a contoured handle with a conforming rubber grip for operator comfort and a three mode selector switch for either "bump" or "sequential" operation and an "off" setting for safe transporting.
- Ideal for nailing asphalt and fiberglass shingles
- Shingle gauge can be easily adjusted with a single lever lock
- Uses standard wire collated coil of 120 nails
- 9 quick dial adjustments for precise control of nail depth
- Built-in air filter prevents dust or foreign matter from entering the tool
Operating Air Pressure: 65 - 120 PSI
Nail Size: 7/8" – 1-3/4" (22 mm - 45 mm)
Nail Type: 1/8" (3.0 mm) 15 deg Round Head
Magazine Capacity: 120 nails
Vibration Level: 3.0 m/s2
Noise Level: 87 dB(A)