BOSCH PR20EVS 1HP 'COLT' PALM ROUTER
- 1.0-Horsepower 5.6 amp variable speed motor - 16,000 - 35,000 rpm
- Straight edge guide -guides router along edges of work piece or up to 3-5/8-Inch from edge
- Rugged aluminum fixed base durable, solid and precise - Unique finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment - Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Enhanced bit capacity: fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16-Inch in diameter Versatile bit-changing system: fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0-Horsepower, 5.6 amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 rpm. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body.
The router features Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected rpm. It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque.
Additionally, the depth can be adjusted by simply aligning and lowering the motor and then locking the router in position with the clamping level. Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base. It accepts standard 1/4-Inch bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16-Inch.
The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation. The included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.
Includes: (1) PR20EVS Palm Router, (1) PR001 Fixed Base, (1) 1/4-Inch Self-Releasing Collet Chuck, (1) Shaft Wrench, (1) Collet Wrench.