CMT 285.624.10 10" x 24T INDUSTRIAL CHROME RIPPING BLADE
Application: for fast, smooth, heavy-duty rip cuts
Machines: radial arms saws, miter saws table and special saws
Material: soft and hardwood.
- For heavy-duty rip cuts with exceptional finish on soft/hardwood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness , 20 deghook angle, Flat Top teeth.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee great and long-lasting performance on soft/hardwood.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.