DeWalt D24000SMM 10" Wet Tile Saw w/ Stand and BONUS Mixing Drill
DEWALT D24000S 15 Amp 10 in. Wet Tile Saw with Stand has a powerful 1.5 HP motor allowing for the saw to cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone. It includes a cantilevering rail/cart system allowing for 24 ripping capacity and 18 tile on the diagonal. The stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame ensuring each cut is an accurate cut. Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist. The saw includes a stand that adjusts to four height positions for user comfort and the DW130V Drill for added value!
- Cantilevering rail/cart system allows for 24 in. ripping capacity - 18 in. tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs. - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch over-spray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning, includes folding stand
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 in. x 26 in.
- 3-1/8 in. depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 Gal. water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge guide with 2-position 45° guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
- Blade included