Dremel LC40-01 Digital Laser Cutter
The Dremel DigiLab Laser Cutter bridges time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge creation by ushering in the new age of digital fabrication for inventors, entrepreneurs, artists and hobbyists. Designed with makers in mind, the Dremel Laser Cutter combines product innovation with intuitive and dynamic software to make digital fabrication come to life in your workshop or maker space.
Whether you're engraving custom designs or cutting highly intricate artwork, the Dremel Laser Cutter makes it easy to transform your vision into reality.
The only limit is your imagination. Relax, it's a Dremel.
- 40W CO2 Laser cutter & laser engraver helps grow your business and transform your classroom by turning your vision into reality
- Easy to use software - cut & engrave wood, leather, acrylic, glass, paper, cardboard, fabric, rubber and more! Create high value projects within minutes!
- Rigorously tested for reliability to ensure continuous runtime during all your project needs Proprietary Dremel HexBox
- First UL Safety approved laser cutter/engraver in the market with 5 safety sensors to ensure all systems are working properly
- Trusted brand for makers with over 85 years experience in customer service, engineering and product development
- Weight: 71 kgs
- Powerful software for both beginners and experts so you can take any drawing or digital artwork and cut/engrave onto your material
- 7-inch touch screen lets you effortlessly manage and run jobs, no internet connection required
- High-def, wide angle camera allows you to align your print with odd-shaped materials, reducing misprints and also lets you scan your drawings or photos into the laser software for easy cutting and engraving
Integrated cooling and air assist systems in a compact design, saving you time and energy during set up