Festool 203148 VAC SYS System
Work more efficiently with the new VAC SYS System. With proven vacuum-based suction clamping, the VAC SYS provides a highly effective and ergonomic work platform for nearly any project. Effectively clamp material or a workpiece for effortless machining and finishing while protecting delicate surfaces from clamp damage.
Each Clamping Module (available separately or with the VAC PMP), is equipped with a suction base that adheres to non-porous surfaces with a quick release valve, and can adapt to many surface sizes based on interchangeable Vacuum Pods (available separately). Improve work processes Easily reduce set-up time with simple and effortless clamping that allows for full surface access. Protect material surfaces Vacuum based clamping with soft Vacuum cups provides nonmarring clamping which protects the workpiece and helps to reduce re-work. Reduce fatigue Rotate material 360 or tilt the workpiece from 0 to 90 as needed for even greater access. The VAC SYS puts larger and more awkward pieces well within reach which reduces the fatigue associated with stretching over and around the material.
- Workpieces can be turned up to 360and swivelled up to 90
- Sensitive surfaces can be clamped without damaging them
- Workpieces up to 30 kg per clamping unit are clamped firmly and safely
- Can be extended by clamping unit 2 for large workpieces
- Fast changing of workpiece clamping
- 4 different vacuum plate sizes, can be changed without tools
- Simple ventilation of the vacuum plate using the foot valve
- Clamping unit 1 clamps workpieces with sizes up to 1x1 m
- Clamping without limits or leaving traces
- For working ergonomically on your workpieces
- For use in milling, sanding, planing, sawing, smoothing, filling and painting
- For use in the workshop or during installation
The ultimate clamping system combining the VAC PMP Vacuum Pump, VAC SYS SE 1 Clamping Module with Round Vacuum Pod, and a Foot Valve.
- Consists of VAC PMP (201 064)
- VAC SYS SE1 Clamping Module (201 065)
- Foot Valve (580 063)