FESTOOL 495386 SOLID SURFACE/LAMINATE BLADE FOR KAPEX SAW - 64T
- 64 tooth; 2.5mm kerf; 30mm arbor;-5 deg hook angle; MATB
- Long-lasting, high cut quality blade for solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, reducing vibration for more precise cutting
- Thin kerfed blades meet less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produce less material waste
- Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting
The Solid Surface/Laminate Blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as MATB (Modified Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut. This tooth shape is ideal for cutting solid surface materials, plastics, and materials with hard coatings such as laminate flooring.