Insta-RailSquare Track Saw Square Kit (Imp or Met Scale)
There's no faster, more accurate way to make 90-degree cuts with your Festool, Triton or Makita track saw! The Insta-RailSquare attaches to your track in seconds making it easy to use. Just slide it on the track and click the locking mechanism - it's that easy. The square locks against the edge of the rail to create a perfect 90-degree reference surface with no slop.
This second generation of the Insta-RailSquare also features a slot milled on the bottom that accepts Insta-Dogs. The dogs can be used to help with alignment on thicker materials or can be used in combination with the dog holes on the Festool MFT table.
- Quick-lock, tool-free mechanism for easy installation and removal in seconds
- (2) 20mm Insta-Dogs
- Precision CNC machined for accuracy
- Anodized aluminum construction, 7/16" (11mm) thick
- Reliable, repeatable 90-degree cuts every time
- Also can be used for quick 45-degree cuts
- Compatible with Festool, Makita and Triton guide rails / tracks
- Fits in Festool TS 55, TSC 55, and TS 75 Systainer
- Made In Canada
- Metric or Imperial Scale (Select from Drop-Down Menu)