iVAC TP-NA Pro Tool Plus Auto Sensing Dust Collection Switch
The iVAC Pro Tool Plus Interface clamps to any power tool's cord. When the power tool is turned on, the interface detects the magnetic field in the cord, sends a wireless signal to the iVAC Pro Switch and activates the dust collector. Similarly, when the tool is turned off, the sensor detects the absence of the magnetic field and signals the iVAC Pro Switch to turn off the dust collector.
Because the iVAC Pro Tool Plus dust collector auto sensor is fixed to the tool’s power cord, there’s no need to accommodate different types of electrical circuits or power requirements, as is often the case with workshop power tools.
Installation is effortless. iVAC Pro Tool Plus dust collector auto sensor is attached to the electrical cord of the power tool using the supplied clamp, and the unit is powered by an AC adaptor, which is also included.
- Works with iVAC Pro Switch (sold seperately) to provide automated dust control
- Clamps onto the power cord of any power tool
- Sends wireless signal to iVAC Pro Switch to turn on / off dust collector
- High-quality plastic housing (3.75" x 2.5" x 1.75")
- USB power adaptor with 10 foot cord
- Three modes of operation – Auto, Off and On
- Wireless operation
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Activity LED
- Active current sensing level is adjustable from approximately 0.3 amps or greater
- 40' range, line of sight