Kreg KMA4100 Crosscut Station
- Crosscut up to 12" wide (305mm) and make a variety of miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- MDF base and SureCut™ backboard act as sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting
- A kerf line you cut into the MDF base shows exactly where your saw will cut
- Material support wings with detachable blocks add offcut support for long pieces
- Works with left- or right-blade circular saws
- Compact design sets up quickly and easily stores away
- Adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments set up miter cuts with precision
- Material hold down clamps help keep workpiece secured in place
The Crosscut Station gives you the capabilities of a miter saw with just a circular saw and Kreg® guided cutting. Crosscut boards wider than most compound miter saws can handle (up to 12" at 90°). Make a variety of angle and miter cuts from 0° to 45° with the adjustable fence and molded-in angle alignments.
An MDF base and SureCut™ backboard act as a sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting results. The MDF base also functions as a kerf line so you can clearly see the blade's path and know exactly where your saw will cut every time.
Use material support wings for safely cutting long boards and managing offcuts. They come with detachable material support blocks, which are great for working with extra-long boards. The wings tuck back into the base in when not in use. The Crosscut Station is even compact enough to make it a portable cutting solution when you need accurate crosscuts and angle cuts on the go.
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Alberta||Rest of Canada||USA|
|11 to 25lbs||$17.95||$22.95||$39.95|
|26 - 65lbs||$44.95||$51.95||$55.95|
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use