Laguna PX|12 12-1/2" Planer w/ Quadtec I Cutterhead
Brand new to the Laguna lineup is the all-new PX|12 benchtop planer featuring the new QuadTec I cutterhead. The Laguna PX|12 QuadTec I is loaded with premium features to make woodworking safer and more enjoyable.
QuadTec I - The new QuadTec I delivers what woodworkers want most in a compact package by providing a quiet, long-lasting performance with its 24 carbide inserts. The carbide inserts last longer than traditional planer knives and are 4 sided to provide a fresh cutting edge when rotated. The QuadTec I is a game changer when planing tricky grain in hardwoods
2 HP Motor - The 2 HP motor provides plenty of power for this Best-in-Class benchtop planer. The motor spins the cutterhead at 10,000 RPM to provide the smoothest possible finish
Pull Out Extensions - The pull-out extensions and flip-down extensions make it easier to feed stock through the machine
- Motor: 2HP /115V / 15 Amp
- CSA: Yes
- Bed Size: 12-1/2 x 10-1/4"
- Extension: 11-1/4" Flip Down Extensions x 2
- Max. Depth of cut: 3/32"
- Max. Stock Thickness: 6"
- Min. Stock Thickness: 5/32"
- Min. Stock Length: 5"
- Max. Stock Width: 12-1/2"
- Feed Speed: 26 FPM
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" or 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead RPM: 10000
- Cutterhead Inserts: 26 x 4-sided Carbide, 4 Row
- Thickness Readout: Hair line Readout
- Dimensions: 24"x 34"
- Weight: 70 lbs