PORTER-CABLE 382 5" RANDOM ORBIT SANDER
Get a flawless finish in less time and with less effort using the 5" Random Orbit Sander from Porter Cable!
- Provides maximum sanding speed for smooth finishes
- Controlled finishing system maintains controllable pad speed and minimizes gouging during start up
- Dual-plane counter-balanced fan reduces user fatigue
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Sealed 100 percent ball-bearing construction
- Powerful 1.9 amp Motor
The Porter-Cable 382 5-inch random orbit sander is equipped with a slew of features that make it ideal for any number of DIY and professional sanding applications. Ideal for fine sanding and finishing work thanks to its random-pattern sanding that doesn't leave swirls or gouges in the material be it metal, wood or composite the 382 random orbit sander provides maximum sanding speed for smooth finishes. Porter-Cable's Controlled Finishing System allows for controllable pad speed, especially during startup. Whether you're preparing a surface for a coat of paint or stain, smoothing seams where pieces of material meet, or removing olds coats of paint or varnish from furniture, the 382 is the lightweight yet powerful random orbit sander to get the job done.