SawStop CNS175-SFA30 10" Contractor Saw w/ 30" Fence Pkg
SawStop Saws are the most advanced saws in the world. Each saw is equipped with a safety system that detects when someone accidentally contacts the spinning saw blade, and then stops the blade in milliseconds. In most cases, such an accident would result in just a nick on a SawStop saw, instead of the devastating injury which would likely occur on an ordinary saw. A fast-acting brake stops the blade when contact is detected.
The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite. It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop's patented safety system can provide.
The SawStop table saw's unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury. In addition to the groundbreaking safety features, SawStop manufactures one of the most precise saws on the market. The fit, finish and tolerance levels are second to none. Includes: 1-3/4 HP Saw with stand, 30"Aluminum Extrusion Fence System, 10" 40-tooth combination blade, two stamped wings, blade guard assembly, miter gauge, riving knife, blade wrenches and owner's manual.
- CNS175-SFA30: includes aluminum extrusion fence & 30" rails
- Motor: 1-3/4 HP, 110-120V, 15A *User-configurable to 220-240V, 7-1/2A
- Footprint: 25-3/4" w, 27" d
- Overall dimensions: 58-1/2" w, 40" d, 34-3/4" h
- Cast-iron table: 20" w, 27" d
- Extension wing: 12" w, 27" d
- Blade: 10" diameter, 5/8" arbor
- Blade tilt: left
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/8"
- Dado diameter: 8"
- Dado max. width: 13/16" dust collection port, 4" diameter
- Dust-collection port: 4" diameter
- Insert: zero-clearance lock-down insert
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, thin profile
SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.