SAWSTOP JSS-MCA JOBSITE PORTABLE TABLE SAW
The SawStop Jobsite Saw unites SawStop Safety and pioneering innovation with compact portability. For the first time, the promise of SawStop safety, quality and peace of mind can travel with you wherever you go.
One Turn Elevation: SawStop breaks new ground! Other saws require over 25 turns to raise or lower the blade. With SawStop, precisely raise or lower the blade in a single turn!
- Quick Tilt: Tilt the blade easily and quickly to your ideal angle in 1 degree increments.
- Micro Adjust: Fine tune your tilt with the infinitely-adjustable Micro Adjust
- T-Style Fence with ErgoLock: Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. The T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed.
- Fence Holster: Fence holster and cord storage
- Low Profile Blade Guard: The Micro Guard increases visibility and protects against kickback with less interference than other guards. Quickly switch between the Micro Guard and the provided riving knife with the flip of a lever.
- Pedal Release: Simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel.
- Large Wheels: Large 8" multi-terrain wheels are ideal for the variable surfaces of a jobsite.
- Control Box: Featuring the largest Start/Stop paddle found in the category, the control box also features lights to convey system status. Use the control box to bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials.
- Tool-Free Zero-Clearance Insert: Quickly release this zero clearance insert with no tools.
- Accessory Storage Drawer: Keep your accessories contained and protected in the onboard storage drawer. Find your Micro Guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more, all ready for quick use.
- Extension Clamp: Table extension clamp locks down easily. Unlock and quickly extend the table to a full 25.5" rip capacity!
Motor: 1.5HP, 120V, 15 A
Blade size: 10 "
Arbor Size: 5/8"
RPM: 4'000 RPM
Soft Start: Yes
Electric Brake: Yes
Table Size: 29" x 32" "
Cut Cap. Rip Right: 25-1/2 "
Cut Cap. Rip Left: "
Dado Capacity: 8" "
SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.