Senco NS20XP 7/16" Medium Crown Stapler (1" - 2") - 16G
SKU SENCO NS20XP
Setting the new standard for class-leading power and tool durability, the NS20XP is the industry benchmark for construction staplers. The new drive track design allows for superior control of the fastener, providing unrivaled drivability. The NS20XP drives both 16 and 17 gauge, 7/16" crown staples (1" to 2" in length).
- 7/16" Crown, 2" Max Heavy Wire Stapler
- Ideal for Sheathing, Furniture Framing, Crate & Box Assembly, Subflooring, Pallets, Roof Decking, Fascia, Cedar Shingles
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners.
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires.
- Well-balanced, ergonomic design for all-day use.
Type: N-Series 16 Ga. 7/16" Crown Heavy Wire Staples
Range: 1" - 2"