WOODPECKER WP824DCL - 8" x 24T DADO SET
The 8" Carbide tipped safety Dado set will produce flat bottom grooves with splinter free edges in natural woods. Fully versatile, this dado set can be set from 1/4" to 1" widths at 1/16" increments. Micro increments widths are made with the provided shims. Positive angle tooth design, coupled with anti kick back body, will result in safe and easy feed while protecting your machine from overload. This dado set has all the features of an expensive dado at a very reasonable price.
- Thick & long carbide teeth for many sharpenings
- C4 carbide will hold sharp edge for longer tool life
- Non adhesive black coating for easy cleaning
- 3/32 chipper for small increments to accommodate actual wood size
- Solid hub dado blades for maximum stability
- Protected in an aluminium case with foam insert for safe keeping
- Consist of:
- 2 x dado blades 1/8"
- 1 x 1/4" thick chipper
- 2 x 1/8" thick chipper
- 1 x 3/32" thick chipper
- 1 x 1/16" thick chipper
- 14 pc shim set
- Instruction manual