Never miss another flaw or defect in a surface by seeing what you may wouldn’t otherwise. Purpose-built as an inspection light with a form factor that puts light close to the surface, flaws and defects are perfectly illuminated so you can perfect your work. With an impact-resistant, non-marring full body protection, there is little risk of surface damage further ensuring great results. With 1500 lumen and a color temperature of 5000K, the Surface Inspection Light brings great brightness and color to any surface. Whether sanding a wall or finishing a tabletop, the Surface Inspection Light provides perfect visibility for the best results.
IP 55 rating against dust and water intrusion coupled with a robust and tough exterior shell and non-marring casing makes the Surface Inspection Light a jobsite-ready and tough light for years to come. All backed by the Festool-exclusive Service All-Inclusive warranty.
1200 lumens at 5000 K spread over 25” with an even distribution of light gives you visibility like never before. And with over 16 feet (5 M) of power cord, you can easily reach to any surface. Optional adapter allows the Surface Inspection Light to be mounted to Tripod ST DUO 200 for hands-free use at multiple viewing angles.
- The newly developed and unique Festool optics produce such a highly focused light cone that you can immediately detect any unevenness and flaws on the primed surface.
- Check your end result during the work process itself, and thereby achieve the perfect surface.
- Thanks to its robust plastic housing and long LED service life, the grazing light is optimally equipped for tough building site conditions and is maintenance-free.
- Festool has developed unique optics for its grazing light: The light cone has such a powerful focus that it enables you to detect any unevenness and flaws immediately.
- LED technology guarantees you completely maintenance-free and long-lasting use of the light.
- Using the adapter, the height and inclination angle of the light can be quickly adjusted according to your individual needs.
- With its all-round edge protection and robust, splashproof plastic housing, the light is ideal for building site conditions.
- Thanks to the integrated cable lock, the light can be quickly and easily stowed in the carrying bag after use.