Easy Wood Tools 3700 Pro Easy Detailer
- Cuts left, right and straight in without changing approach angle
- Requires very little physical strength or exertion
- Your feet and hips stay in nearly the same position for the blank roughing process
- Very minimal handle bouncing on irregularly shaped blanks
- Reduced tendency for kickback, catches and sucking into the workpiece
- No intimidating cutting angles to learn and remember; no bevels to ride
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
Includes Ci4 diamond shaped insert.
The unique diamond cutter shape on the Easy Detailer fits into tight places where cutters on other tools just won't fit. Offered here in the Pro-Series version, it has a rugged 1/2'' bar, massive 20'' hickory handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It is designed for small intricate work and cutting final details such as small coves and beads on both spindle and bowl work. It is also handy for cutting chuck tenons and making inside reverse angle cuts for inside chucking bowls with dovetail jaws. You may find they work well for hogging your green wood projects too. Made in USA.
- Handle: 20'' Hickory
- Tool Bar: 1/2'' x 8-1/2''
- Overall length: 28-1/2''
- Max Reach: 4''