CMT 800.625.11 Adjustable Tongue & Groove Set
- Carbide tipped tools featuring 2 cutting edges, antikick-back design and bearing
- Allow the perfect fix for undersized plywood panel and tongue cutter features opposing shear angles
- Groove width from 13/64 to 17/32 inch and cut stock thickness of 1/2 to 1 1/4 inch
- To be used on table-mounted routers and avoid using these bits in hand-held power tools
- Variety of material such as plywood, softwood and hardwood
Exclusive CMT design which allows the perfect fix for undersized plywood panel. The tongue cutter features opposing shear angles to obtain flawless finishing on a large variety of material such as plywood, softwood and hardwood. Avoid using these bits in hand-held routers. 2 Carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance, anti-kickback design to allow you to work safely and bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine).