Bosch GCM12SD 12" Dual-Axial Glide Saw + Free Walnut Insert
SKU BOSCH GCM12SD
The Bosch GCM12SD 12" sliding miter saw is the first miter saw not to use bars to slide back and forth. How does it do this? It uses the patented Axial Glide System. This means the Bosch GCM12SD is hands down the smoothest slide miter on the market today. Without the slide bars it saves up to 12" of workspace. The Bosch GCM12SD miter saw also has an expanded cutting capacity of 14" horizontally and 6 1/2" vertically. The Bosch GCM12SD sliding miter saw" has the largest capacity of any saw up to date.
- Durable Precision Machined cast aluminum: no constant recalibration needed
- Compact Workspace Saves up to 12" of workspace, work right near the wall
- Smooth Glide Travel 12 sealed ball bearings aligned for ultimate smoothness, control and Performance
- Upfront Bevel Controls All-metal bevel lock lever eliminates need to ever reach behind tool
- Expanded Cutting Capacity 14" nominal crosscut: 6-1/2" vertical and crow capacity against the fence.
- SquareLock Quick Release Fences
- One-touch lock/unlock expanding fence
- Includes Black Walnut Zero Clearance Insert FREE!!
- 14" horizontal capacity (nominal)
- 6-1/2-in. vertical capacity against the fence (base)
- 6-1/2-in. crown capacity against the fence (45å¡ spring)
|Bevel Angle Range:||48 left / 48 right|
|Miter Angle Range:||52 Left / 60å¡ Right|
|No Load RPM:||3,800|
|Weight (lbs.):||65 lbs.|
|(1) 12" 60T Blade|
|(1) Material Clamp|
|(1) Dust Bag|