Bosch PR20EVS "Colt" 1HP Variable Speed Palm Router
The Bosch PR20EVS Colt electronic variable-speed palm router combines power, precision and versatility in a small-sized tool. It has a 1.0 HP, 5.6 Amp motor that spins at a variable speed of 16,000 to 35,000 RPM. The variable speed dial is conveniently mounted on top of the tool body.
- Constant Response circuitry, which maintains a consistent speed by detecting heavy loads and increasing power to maintain the selected RPM.
- It features soft-start circuitry, which reduces startup torque.
- Additionally, depth adjustment is simple; just align and lower the motor and then lock the router in position with the clamping level.
- Micro-fine adjustments are equally effortless, thanks to the wheel on the back of the router's base.
- It accepts standard 1/4 In. bits for flexibility, with an impressive max cutter diameter of 1-5/16 In.
- The motor housing has a palm-shaped, rubber over-molded grip that allows for comfortable operation.
- included rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise.