CMT 195.506.11 1/2" Upcut Chip-Ejection Spiral Bit, 1/2" Shank
Sharp technology with a new twist! This upcut spiral bit with chipbreaker is made of a special super-micrograin carbide formula which makes the cutting edges very sharp. The new low-angle spiral is designed to shear wood cleanly and provide excellent chip ejection. As a result, the tool will run cooler and the cutting edges will last longer The spiral bit produces an excellent finish on the lower side of your workpiece. Excellent cutting results and enhanced productivity. For fast routing on CNC equipment when the edge finish is less important.
- 1-1/2-Inch Cutting Length, 3-1/2-Inch Overall Length.
- Premium Quality Solid Carbide, Excellent finish on the lower side of the workpiece. Upward chip ejection.
- 3 cutting edges. For cutting, copying, sizing and routing wood products, plastic & laminates.
- For fast routing on CNC equipment when the edge finish is less important.
- For use on machining centers, point to point machines, CNC routers.
- Also for use on hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors.
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use