CMT 210.080.10 10" x 80T Plywood & Melamine Blade
SKU CMT 210.080.10
The ultimate in finish blades! CMT puts a 40 degree top tooth angle on its blades to provide flawless finishing on single and double laminates, melamine hard and soft woods - this means absolutely minimal chipping on double face material! The melamine and fine cut off is excellent on large miter saws for complex angle cuts where accuracy is a must.
- For crosscuts. Perfect finish on both sides of double-sided laminated panels with no scoring blades.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter & circular saws, table and special saws.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 5° hook angle, 40° Alternate Top Bevel Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.