CMT 219.060.08 8-1/2" x 60T Mitre Saw & Melamine Blade
The CMT Orange Tool brand is known throughout the world's woodworking community as the premium brand of woodworking cutting tools. The CMT mission is to continually improve their quality while offering the finest quality at affordable prices.
The first choice for all-around performance. The General is the ultimate multi-application table saw blade. CMT's unique design uses ATB teeth and an 18 deg hook that give you beautiful rips and crosscuts on your table saw.
- For fine finish crosscuts. The 5 deg negative hook limits splintering and "climbing"
- Use on radial arm saws & sliding compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood & laminates.
- This tooth configuration allows for perfect cuts on single and double sided melamine.
- 0.118 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -5 deg hook angle, 4ATB + 1 trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.