CMT 221.060.10 10" x 60T Industrial Cabinet Shop Blade
The CMT Orange Tool brand is known throughout the world's woodworking community as the premium brand of woodworking cutting tools. The CMT mission is to continually improve their quality while offering the finest quality at affordable prices.
The first choice for all-around performance. The General is the ultimate multi-application table saw blade. CMT's unique design uses ATB teeth and an 18 deg hook that give you beautiful rips and crosscuts on your table saw.
- For heavy-duty crosscuts, perfect finishing on single-sided laminated panels.
- For radial arm saws, miter/table & special saws. Cut chipboard, MDF, laminate, hardwood & plywood.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 10 deghook angle, Trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. Excellent on one-sided laminates.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Alberta||Rest of Canada||USA|
|11 to 25lbs||$17.95||$22.95||$39.95|
|26 - 65lbs||$44.95||$51.95||$55.95|
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use