CMT 254.096.12 12" x 96T Non-Ferrous Metal / PVC Blade
This blade features a thin kerf, which delivers great performance. You will be satisfied with the excellent price/quality ratio. The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products. These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed. Negative Hook angle allows for a less aggressive cut.
- For heavy-duty cutting, excellent on thin-walled, good on thick-walled extrusions.
- Radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- Carbide-tipped for cutting Aluminum, brass, copper, PVC and non-ferrous metals.
- -6Degree Hook Angle, TCG Grind, 0.110 Kerf, 0.079 Plate.
- Low-noise blade, highly-resistant carbide teeth.