CMT 236.008.12 12" x 8T Industrial Fibre Cement Blade
Hardiplank and Hardipanel are becoming a household name with the building contractor. Cutting these materials efficiently while keeping the dust a minimum has been a challenge for tooling manufacturers. The CMT blade offers smooth cuts and reduces dust while keeping a sharp edge. Due to the success of the CMT solution for the cutting of fiber cement board, quality contractors have been clamoring for CMT to manufacture a 10" and 12" version of our blade to solve the problem of mitering this material. CMT is happy to introduce a 10" and 12" version of the Hardiplank and Hardipanel blade for use of miter saws.
- Diamond cutting teeth last 60 times longer than standard carbide saw blades
- Compatible with portable circular saws and miter saws
- Cuts hardiplank, hardiepanel, fiber cement products and plasterboard
- Anti-vibration design which means less chattering during cutting and consequently it lengthens the life of the saw blade
- Low-noise saw blade to be used on portable circular saws and miter saws
- Diameter: 12″
- Bore diameter: 1″
- Number of teeth: 8
Affordable Flat-Rate Shipping
|Alberta||Rest of Canada||USA|
|11 to 25lbs||$17.95||$22.95||$39.95|
|26 - 65lbs||$44.95||$51.95||$55.95|
Shipping for items over 65 lbs is calculated at checkout.
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use