CMT 250.024.10 10" x 24T Industrial Thin Kerf Rip Blade
CMT's Industrial Thin Kerf Design is ideal for ripping applications, since the blade removes less material, putting less strain on the blade and your saw. That translates into less heat build-up during the cut, so you'll get more cuts between resharpenings, and longer life from your tools. These blades feature the finest micrograin carbide teeth in a combination of one flat-top tooth followed by a pair of 15 degree alternating top bevel teeth. And of course, they include all the other great ITK features, including Anti-Kickback Design, Tri-Metal Brazing, Precision Balancing, Laser Cut Arbors and carefully positioned Expansion Slots and Sound Dampening Channels. ITK blades also include CMT's unique laser-marked safety instructions and complete, illustrated resharpening information.
- For fast rip cuts on soft/hardwood thanks to the thin kerf design.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hardwood. Good on plywood.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 20º Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15º alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.