CMT 251.040.08 8-1/4" x 40T INDUSTRIAL THIN KERF RIP BLADE
CMT's 7-1/4" and 8-1/4" ITK Fine Finish Blades allow you to produce excellent finish cuts anywhere you can carry your portable saw: in the shop, on the job site, or wherever quality cuts are critical. With a combination of flat and alternate top bevel teeth (40 teeth on the 7-1/4" blade, 42 on the 8-1/4"), these blades are an excellent choice for crosscut or rip applications. Thanks to CMT's new thin kerf design, our Fine Finish Blades deliver this performance with a minimum of stock removal, meaning there‰۪s less stress on the blade and your saw. Fine Finish Blades also include Micrograin Carbide Teeth, Anti-Kickback Design, Tri-Metal Brazing and all the other great ITK features
- For smooth finish crosscuts on wood and plywood. Good rip cutting.
- To be used on portable and cordless circular saws for cutting soft/hardwood and plywood.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.047 plate thickness, 20º Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 4/20º alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.