CMT 251.042.10 10" x 42T Industrial Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
This tool is a great choice for your all-around workhorse blade. With 42 precision ground micrograin carbide teeth, it produces a high-quality cut in almost any wood or composite, and with CMT's new ITK technology, it delivers those cuts with an absolute minimum of stock waste and demand on your saw. Of course, thin kerf performance is only one of the advantages of CMT's ITK line. You'll also get Anti-Kickback Design, Tri-Metal Brazing, and Laser Cut Arbors and Plates, plus permanently laser-marked safety instructions and complete resharpening instructions.
- For fast crosscuts on wood and plywood. Good rip cut on wood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hard wood and plywood.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 15º Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15º alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.