CMT 252.060.10 10" x 60T Industrial Thin Kerf Fine Cut Blade
CMT's ITK Fine Cut-off Blades are the ideal choice for extra-clean cuts and very good all-around performance on table saws and miter saws. Thanks to our new thin kerf design, it removes a smaller cross-section of stock on each cut, reducing drag on your saw and material waste. Offered in 10", 12" and 14" diameters with a pattern of one flat-top and two 20 deg ATB teeth, this blade delivers excellent crosscuts in wood or plywood, beautiful plywood rips, and even does a nice job on the occasional rip in hard or soft wood.
- For fast extra-clean crosscuts and occasional rip as well on wood and plywood.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table saws for cutting soft/hard wood and plywood.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 15å¡ Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/20 alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.