CMT 253.060.10 10" x 60T Industrial Thin Kerf Miter Saw Blade
When your work demands the ultimate finish on your miter cuts, CMT's Industrial Thin Kerf Finish Compound Miter Blades are the right choice every time. Use these tools in the most critical miter applications fine molding, veneers, even two-sided melamine and other laminates. Offered in diameters from 8-1/2" to 14", these blades feature precision ground micro-grain carbide teeth, with tooth geometry carefully matched to the intended application.
- For fine finish crosscuts. Glass-smooth finish on your miter cuts.
- To be used on compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood and two-sided laminates.
- 0.098 kerf thickness, 0.071 plate thickness, 7º Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15º alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.