CMT 253.072.12 12" x 72T ITK Miter Saw Blade
SKU CMT 253.072.12
CMT's state-of-the art balancing, plus carefully-placed expansion slots and sound-dampening channels, ensure that these blades cut with true, vibration-free performance. That performance, combined with the other ITK features like Laser Cut Plates and Arbors, Anti-Kickback Design and shock-resistant Tri-Metal Brazing, make these tools the best choice for high-quality saws and your highest-quality work.
- For fine finish crosscuts. Glass-smooth finish on your miter cuts
- To be used on compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood and two-sided laminates
- 0.110 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 7å¡ Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15å¡ alternate teeth Grind
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design