DEWALT DW788BS 20" Scroll Saw w/ Stand
DeWalt DW788BS 20" Variable Speed Scroll Saw Plus BONUS Stand & Lamp
The DeWalt 20" scroll saw features a 1.3 Amp motor with 400-1,750 SPM, 3/4" stroke length, and a 2" depth of cut. Not only does this scroll saw come with a variety of class leading features, it includes an adjustable metal stand and flexible on-board worklight.
- Double parallel-link arm design
- Tool-free blade clamps
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 deg. left and right
Specifications Motor: 1.3 amps, 400-1750 SPM Stroke length: 3/4" Table 16" x 24": 45-Degree right and left Throat: 20" Height capacity: 2" Gross: 25.5 kg Carton Size: 12" x 19 1/2" x 29 1/2"