DIMAR SC43 1/8" Upcut Spiral Bit, 1/4" Shank, 1/2" Cutting Depth
Sharp technology with a new twist! This upcut spiral bit is made of a special super-micrograin carbide formula which makes the cutting edges very sharp. The new low-angle spiral is designed to shear wood cleanly and provide excellent chip ejection. As a result, the tool will run cooler and the cutting edges will last longer The spiral bit produces an excellent finish on the lower side of your workpiece. Excellent cutting results and enhanced productivity.
- 1/2-Inch Cutting Length, 2 Cutting Edges, Right-Hand Rotation
- Premium Quality Solid Carbide, Excellent finish on the workpiece lower side Upward chip ejection
- For cutting, copying, sizing and routing wood products, plastic & laminates
- For use on machining centers, point to point machines, CNC routers
- Also for use on hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors
- 1/4" Shank