Festool 203454 MW 1000 Basic Mobile Workshop
- Easy to transport up and down steps due to the large wheels, which are fully rubber-lined and shock-resistant
- Handle with adjustable angle, sliding surfaces and recessed grip on the pan for easy loading into a vehicle by one person
- Compact dimensions and effortless assembly and disassembly
- Worktops and storage areas with optional customized extension: Simple option of adding multiple multifunction tables and SYSTAINER pull-out drawers
- Stable worktop comprising perforated top and aluminium profile offers flexible clamping and attachment options
The MW 1000 let's you transport your tool Systainers, CT SYS dust extractor or other Systainer to and from the jobsite with ease. The compact design easily fits through doorways, can traverse stairs and has large rubberized wheels. The MW 1000 comes with one drawer that can be adjusted to any height and additional drawers can be added (203456). A leveling foot allows you to stabilize the MW 1000 on uneven surfaces. The mobile workshop shares the same height as the Festool MFT/3 and CMS. It uses the same hole grid as the MFT/3 for clamping and dogs, sold separately.
Also available as SET version (203802) that includes the extension table.
- (1) MW 1000 Mobile Workshop
- (1) Drawer