Festool 576070 5" Random Orbit Sander ETS 125 REQ
The versatile ETS 125 has our finest sanding stroke at 5/64" (2.0 mm), and is the ideal one-handed machine for maximum surface quality when finishing or pre-sanding. Compact in size and weighing only 2.4 lbs., the ETS 125 is perfect for sanding vertical surfaces and for doing overhead work. Technical features such as the sanding pad brake and Vibration-stop balancing put the ETS 125 in a category of its own.
Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and light weight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
What's improved with the new model over the previous model of this sander?
- More powerful 250W motor to improve material removal rates up to 25%
- Included pad protector for sanding up close to adjacent surfaces
- Bayonet-style locking dust port and optional reuseable dust bag
- Improved ergonomics with reduced vibration and soft grip
- The sanding performance and dust collection you expect from Festool
- Sealed switch for long life (3 year warranty)
- (1) Clean-Tec bayonet-style dust port to retrofit older hoses
- (1) Plug-it Power Cord
- (1) StickFix Sanding Pad - Soft
- (1) T-LOC Systainer 2
|Dust Extraction Port||(27 mm)|
|Pad Diameter||5" (125 mm)|
|Power Consumption||250 watts / 1.67 amps 120 v AC|
|Sanding Stroke||5/64" (2 mm)|
|Speed||6,000 - 14,000 opm|
|Weight||2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)|