Festool 576326 6" ETS EC150/3 Compact Brushless Sander
One of three sanders from Festool utilizing the latest in brushless motor technology, the ETS EC 150/3 EQ changes the game for the compact finish sanders. The ETS EC 150/3 provides a high quality, swirl-free sanding finish with a random orbital 3mm stroke
- Powerful 400 watt brushless motor
- Long service life, especially for production shops
- Integrated pad brake to prevent scratches
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic design
- Virtually no vibration
- 3mm stroke for fine finish sanding
The brushless motor provides a very long service life and enables the sander to be very low-profile, quiet and lightweight for improved ergonomics. Well suited for production shops, the ETS EC 150 sander's brushless motor means that you have less power consumption and reduced heat, which results in less vent ducts for cooling and fewer points for infiltration of dust and debris. Variable speed allows you to control the speed of the sander and rate of material removal. With a custom milled counter balance, this sander has virtually no vibration which reduces fatigue and prevents tingly hands after extended periods of sanding. As with all Festool sanders, the ETS EC 150/3 has exceptional dust collection capabilities when paired with a Festool dust extractor.
- ETS EC 150/3 EQ-Plus Random Orbital Sander
- D150 millimetre (6 inch) Multi-Jetstream 2 M8 StickFix extra soft sander backing pad
- 4 metre (13.1 foot) Plug-it power cable
- 5 millimetre hex key
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty
Free Shipping within Canada*
This product qualifies for Free Shipping (normally by Canada Post Expedited Ground).
All in-stock items are shipped within 24–48 business hours. When your order is ready to be shipped you’ll be sent a tracking code to get a delivery ETA.
*Excludes remote locations such as some areas of NL, Nunavut, NWT or Yukon; or areas requiring air freight service; or areas classed as a remote locations by Canada Post or the other carriers we use