Festool 575306 Kapex KS 120 REB Miter Saw
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw, capable of producing high quality, accurate cuts with a smart design that is easy to use with the excellent dust collection you expect from Festool. It's the perfect saw for the workshop or jobsite.
ADJUSTABLE DUAL LASERS
The fully adjustable lasers allow them to be set so the saw splits the line, removes the line, or saves the line so every cut is on the mark. The six separate adjustments can be done with just a hex key, without any disassembly.
INTUITIVE MITRE AND BEVEL SETTINGS
Both the mitre and bevel scales are large, with clear markings for easy reading and precision. Locks are fast, secure, and easy to operate from the front of the saw.
The dual bevel saw can be tilted each way, and is counterbalanced so it remains in place while you lock it in place. A micro-adjust dial allows the bevel to be precisely dialed in.
COMPACT AND PORTABLE
The saw packs away into a compact package and can be comfortably lifted and carried close to the body. With the optional stand, the saw can be rolled around, and stores folded up inside the frame to save space - there's no need to ever disconnect the saw from the stand.
RAIL FORWARD DESIGN
The rail forward design reduces the depth of the saw, so it can be set up and used to cut long mouldings in hallways, or positioned closer to the wall for more work area.
VARIABLE SPEED MOTOR
The variable speed motor allows you to adjust the RPM to the material being cut. With the right blade, cutting plastics or aluminum is easy.
EFFECTIVE DUST COLLECTION
The dust boot and shroud funnels dust from the blade up and through the dust port at the top of the saw. Even without a dust extractor connected, a stream of dust is blasted out the dust port. Connect a dust extractor with a D36 mm hose for 91% dust collection. A D27 mm hose can also be used.
The included Angle Transfer Device gauges and bisects inside or outside corners. To set the saw to the angle, simply position the Angle Transfer Device against the Kapex's fence and align the miter saw lasers with the dashed line on the Angle Transfer Device. There in on-board storage for the tool when not in use.
- 23.1 kilograms (50.93 pounds)
- 168 mm (6-5/8 inch) maximum capacity for cutting crown moulding in place (diagonal) at 45/90 or 90/90 degrees
- 20 x 120 mm (3/4 x 4-3/4 inch) special cutting depth at 45/90 degrees right
- 40 x 120 mm (1-1/2 x 4-3/4 inch) special cutting depth at 45/90 degrees left
- 60 x 120 mm (2-1/4 x 4-3/4 inch) special cutting depth at 90/90 degrees
- 713 x 500 x 470 mm (28 x 19-3/4 x 18-1/2 inches), width, depth, height
- 900 mm (35-1/2 inches) working height
- 1,600 watts
- 260 mm (10 inch) saw blade diameter
- 27/36 mm (1-1/16 / 1-7/16 inch) dust extraction port diameter
- KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- HW 260X2.5X30 W 60 60-tooth Universal Saw Blade
- SM-KS Angle Transfer Device
- KL-KS 120 Hold Down Clamp
- Hex Key