Festool 576535 Cordless Carvex D-Handle Jigsaw PSC 420-EB-Plus
Tackle your most demanding (and remote) applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Cordless Jigsaws. Designed to deliver the same performance as their corded counterparts while taking advantage of the tool-less base change platform, these revolutionary jigsaws will have you forgetting that you've cut the cord.
With improved blade visibility, an innovative lighting system, and modular base design, the Carvex is the best choice for the most demanding applications.
- 18 volts
- 1,500 to 3,800 strokes per minute
- 26 millimetre (1.02 inch) stroke length
- 20 millimetre (3/4 inch) maximum cutting depth in nonferrous metals
- 10 millimetre (3/8 inch) maximum cutting depth in steel
- 120 millimetre (4-3/4 inch) maximum cutting depth in wood
- 1.8 kilograms (4.0 pounds) without battery pack
- A large, clear chip guard enhances dust collection while providing an undistorted view of the cut. It slides up out of the way if access to the blade area is required.
- Synchronized to the speed of the blade, the jigsaw blade teeth appear stationary under the stroboscopic lights, so you can see exactly where you're cutting. A gravity sensor switches off the lights if the saw is inverted, and the lights can be set for steady on or steady off as well.
- Even when crosscutting fir, or scribing thinly-veneered plywood or melamine and an aggressive blade, the zero-clearance splinterguard will ensure a splinter-free top surface.
- If you think of a jigsaw as a crude tool not capable of making an accurate cut, you haven't seen what a Festool jigsaw can do. Adjustable carbide guides located just above the base plate prevent blade deflection and a back-up bearing keeps the blade from deflecting backwards.
- Ideal for one-handed use, the D-handle permits a secure one-handed grip whether at the bench or cutting vertically or overhead. The variable speed trigger is conveniently at your fingertips for ease of control.
- For scrolling cuts and tight corners, switch the orbital action off. For faster and straighter cuts, choose from orbital settings 1, 2 and 3 which increase the aggressiveness of the saw by swinging the blade forward before the cut.
- Adjust the blade speed up to 3,800 strokes per minute for more cuts per inch, equalling faster and smoother cuts. Or turn down the speed for delicate cuts, or special materials.
The included base is cast square, so when installed, the saw is set to cut square - not 89.6 degrees.
Switch between flat base plates designed for wood, plastic, metal, or finished surface. Or swap to accessory baseplates (not included) for cutting straight lines with a guide rail, circles and arcs with a trammel, or left or right bevels.
- PSCB 420 EB Carvex Jigsaw
- BP 18 Li 4.0 Ah HPC-ASI Airstream battery pack
- TCL 6 rapid battery charger
- Dust extraction tube
- Hex key
- Systainer SYS3 M 187 with organizational insert
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 3-Year Festool Service All-Inclusive Limited Warranty