Festool 577069 cordless CTC MIDI HEPA Dust Extractor-Basic
Festool's largest and most powerful cordless dust extractor offers convenience and efficiency for small jobs, or where a high degree of mobility is required. With four batteries and the TCL 6 DUO battery charger, most work can be done without having to wait for batteries to charge.
Ideal for use with saws, routers, sanders, drills, or cleaning attachments for cleanup.
CORDLESS WITH POWER COMPARABLE TO A CORDED EXTRACTOR
At the heart of the CTC MIDI is a 36 volt turbine powered by two 18 volt batteries that provides a level of power comparable to a corded dust extractor.
VARIABLE SUCTION POWER
The CTC MIDI provides up to 109 cubic feet per minute of airflow to effectively extract dust and chips as they are being produced. Choose from three suction power levels to match the suction force to the application and maximize results and battery life.
AUTO-START FEATURE BUILT IN
The extractor automatically cycles on when a Festool tool with paired Bluetooth battery is activated, or when the included remote control switch on the end of the suction hose is pressed.
The Selfcleaning filter bags trap and contain most of the dust and debris as small as 5 microns for clean and convenient disposal. This keeps the container clean, and prevents most of the dust from reaching the HEPA filter to extend its life span. The included HEPA filter captures 99.97% dust particles as small as 0.3 microns so that even the most harmful particles are not recirculated into the work environment.
MAINTAIN THE FILTER FROM THE OUTSIDE
To clean the filter, simply press the green lever on the side. Or pull out the filter drawer on the side to inspect or replace the HEPA filter.
The two front swivel casters and large rear wheels allow easy manoeuvring, and the foot brake prevents the extractor from rolling when required. A top-mounted central handle allows easy and comfortable carry of the lightweight dust extractor.
The hose garage provides convenient storage for the hose up top, and the hinged cover of the SYS-Dock provides a flat surface for convenient temporary placement of tools, or attachment of Systainer toolboxes.
HIGH QUALITY HOSE
The 3.5 metre x D27/32 millimetre tapered antistatic hose has a smooth exterior so it won't catch on edges, and the 90 degree fitting that connects to the dust extractor maintains a low profile. The high quality fittings ensure secure and leak-proof connections for maximum efficiency of suction.
- 36 volts (2 x 18 volts)
- 3,100 litres per minute (109 cubic feet per minute) maximum volume flow
- 19,000 Pascals (76 inches static water) maximum vacuum
- 15 litres (3.96 gallons) container capacity
- 12.5 litres (3.30 gallons) bag capacity
- 550 x 320 x 495 millimetres (21.625 x 12.625 x 19.5 inches) length x width x height
- Bluetooth compatible
- 12 to 22 minutes runtime with 2x 4.0 Ah batteries; 16 to 30 minutes runtime with 2x 5.2 Ah batteries
- 22.49 pounds without batteries; 13.2/13.4 kilograms (29.1/29.5 pounds) with 2x 4.0 Ah/2x 5.2 Ah batteries
Scope of delivery
- HEPA filter
- Selfclean filter bag SC-FIS-CT MINI/MINI-2
- 27/32 millimetre x 3.5 metre smooth, tapered anti-static suction hose
- Hose garage
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC
- Bluetooth remote control CT-F I