Festool 578042 RTS400 EQ Orbital Sander w/ Abrasive Systainer
Festool's new RTS 400 REQ sander offers many improvements over its predecessor including a more powerful motor, a new included pad protector, a locking dust port and optional reusable dust bag, and an improved soft grip coating. The new 250W motor offers better power and performance to work up to 25% faster when removing material. The new reusable dust bag allows you to continue to work virtually dust-free even when you can't connect your Festool CT Dust Extractor.
- One-handed sander with a narrow rectangular pad (3-5/32" x 5-1/4") that allows for sanding on edges and frame members.
- All-Around Sander with a compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces.
- True orbital sanding motion allows full pad contact and control to minimize swirl marks and produce smoother surfaces.
- StickFix Hook & Loop design for fast and easy abrasive changes between grits or to re-use abrasives.
The RTS 400 sander is well-suited for a wide range of one-handed applications including working on flat, vertical, and overhead surfaces because of its compact design and weight of only 2.6 lbs. Like the DTS 400, step-less variable speed improves working results, and vibration-stop balancing reduces fatigue during prolonged use.
Festool's sanders off the most complete sanding solution, a system utilizing sanders, dust extractors and abrasives designed specifically for the application at hand. The system approach allows for dust free sanding, low vibration and a long service life (3 year warranty). Benefits include a perfect finish surface in a fraction of the time compared to other methods with little to no cleanup required.
- (1) RTS 400 REQ-PLUS (#576054) in Systainer³
- (1) Systainer³ SYS-STF-80x133/D125/Delta (#576781 )
- (20) Granat Sandpaper - P60
- (20) Granat Sandpaper - P80
- (20) Granat Sandpaper - P120
- (20) Granat Sandpaper - P180
- (20) Granat Sandpaper - P220