Freud 87-208 8pc CNC General Purpose Router Bit Set
Whether you're starting out with your first CNC or expanding the range and quality of an existing bit collection, you will find plenty of projects to tackle with Freud's 1/4" shank General Purpose Set. Includes two V-Groove bits for 60º and 90º grooves or bevels; two O-Flute spirals for clean cuts in plastic; and solid carbide spiral, engraving and round nose bits for wood, composites or plastic.
- Specifically designed for CNC Makers to deliver long cutting life, maximum durability and high quality finish
- Enhanced TiCo™ Super Density Carbide with chromium designed and manufactured by Freud for 2x cutting life
- Advanced cutting geometry for superior chip evacuation and finish quality
- Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose- Solid Carbide (#72-101)
- 7.5º x 3/16" Engraving V-Groove- Solid Carbide (#70-103)
- O-Flute Up Spiral Bit -Solid Carbide (#73-762)
- Up Cut Spiral Solid Carbide (#75-101)
- O- Flute Up Spiral Solid Carbide (#75-025)
- O- Flute Straight Solid Carbide (#71-040)
- 1/2" 90º Degree V-Groove (#20-104)
- 1/2" 60º Degree V-Groove (#20-152).